Black Obsidian Yoni Egg Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 fortnightly with More info
This set of 3 Yoni Eggs come in small, medium and large sizes in natural polished Black Obsidian and includes a faux suede drawstring pouch, and information sheet.
Black Obsidian is a powerful protective and grounding crystal. It can provide strength and support during difficult circumstances and reveal blocks that might be holding one back. This stone is able to absorb negative energy and release stress to improve emotional well-being.
What Is A Yoni Egg?
Yoni eggs, also widely known as the jade eggs or love eggs, are carved and polished egg-shaped semi-precious stones that are inserted into the vagina to improve pelvic strength. The word 'yoni' if of Sanskrit origin and refers to a female's genitalia, regarded as a divine symbol of sexual pleasure.
The use of yoni eggs dated back thousands of years to ancient China where it is said Empresses and concubines of the Emperor secretly used them to awaken female sensuality and maintain vitality.
Yoni eggs are becoming more widely used today as people believe there are many beneficial properties
- Bring about calm and increase spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness
- Balance emotions
- Remove trauma stored in the womb
- Massages reflexology points
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles and tightens and tone vaginal walls
- Increase sensitivity and enhance sexual pleasure
- Reduce sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder
Drilled or Undrilled?
We supply 'drilled' yoni eggs with a string attached as it makes removal easier. Undrilled eggs are best suited for experienced yoni egg users.
Our drilled yoni eggs ship with a satin string, however, strings should be changed regularly as they are porous and may harbor bacteria. Unwaxed, unscented dental floss can be used as a thread to replace your existing yoni egg string. Ensure new threads or strings are securely tied through the drilled hole before insertion.
Which egg do I choose?
Larger eggs are recommended for beginners and smaller eggs are for more experienced yoni egg users. We suggest that you start with a large egg and work your way down to the small egg.
- Ensure your yoni eggs are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. We recommend washing them in warm soapy water. Do not submerse into boiling water as the crystal may crack.
- Keep your eggs safely in their storage pouch and away from children as they do pose a choking hazard.
- Please consult a qualified health care professional to ensure using a Yoni Egg is suitable for you.
- I can not accept any liability concerning the effect on your body from Yoni Egg use.